Uplander 2005-2009
This sport-van offers a sporty feel and roomy interior, all in the body of a minivan.
Platform: U-Body

My Radio is possessed

Old December 1st, 2010, 10:46 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question My Radio is possessed

I have noticed for the last month that my radio will switch from the radio to aux and back several times by it self. It does it at differnt times so there is no pattern. The van is a 2008 with 36k on it so its not coverd by the warrenty. I was looking to replace the factory radio anyway so i can hook up my sub and amp but now i have a excuse lol. Any 1 else have this problem with the radio.
Σvϊζ~Шϊtђñ
Old December 1st, 2010, 9:14 PM
CF Junior Member

Nope.... all my electronics are working fine in my 2005. However, I baby it like it was gold. Have it parked inside a heated garage winter and summer. I think my van would get a cold if I left it outside for too long.

Seriously Evil~Within, I am intrigued how you like to play with the electronics in your machine. You must have a natural gift in this area. Good luck with your modifications to the radio system.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 8:47 AM
CF Junior Member

"Seriously Evil~Within, I am intrigued how you like to play with the electronics in your machine. You must have a natural gift in this area."

Not realy i hate electric work but it is simple to do you have a power, negative, and a ground. if something dosen't work it has to be 1 of them lol. and thanks for the luck im gonna need it for when im running the power to the amp. Just cant see a way through the fire wall.