Uplander 2005-2009
This sport-van offers a sporty feel and roomy interior, all in the body of a minivan.
Platform: U-Body

No fan, front or back

Search this Thread

Old January 29th, 2011, 4:45 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No fan, front or back

`08 LT extended van, Neither of the blowers are blowing, fuse is fine. -25 today, so I need it to defrost and keep warm. Anybody have this problem yet? Electrical isn't covered under warranty at my mileage so I'd rather fix it myself.
Old January 31st, 2011, 11:36 PM
CF Beginner

Default Heater Fan

Last winter on a very cold day my 2007 fan would not run either. Took to one dealer who did not have time to check so bundled up for a long cold drive to another dealer. A couple of miles down the road the fan started and ran fine since.
So I dont know why but try driving a few miles and see if it kicks in. I wonder if the control computer gets flaky at those extreme cold temps.
Old April 14th, 2014, 7:59 PM
CF Beginner

Hello, I just got a 2008 LT extended van, has 85,000 miles and the rear blower just stopped working while driving. Did you ever figure out what it was? Thanks.
Old April 15th, 2014, 3:03 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hello Pepomx,

I am sorry to hear you are having this concern with your blower. I would like to look into this for you along with your Chevrolet dealership. Please private message me your name, VIN, phone number, and dealership name. Hope to hear from you soon.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old April 17th, 2014, 8:33 AM
CF Beginner

I would be happy to provide you with the vin, however what will you be able to do? Honestly, I am a bit frustrated here as no one has been able to provide me with the service/warranty history in addition to any TSB's for my vin. I even went to mychevrolet.com and registered and still no luck. I am in Mexico right now and my van is from Texas. All servicing was done in the Dallas area and it is very frustrating to not be able to get the information. Not having it is like trying to be a doctor with no patient history. :-(
Old May 1st, 2014, 11:12 AM
CF Beginner

Does anyone know how to remove the rear blower relay on an 08 Extended LT Uplander?
Old May 1st, 2014, 1:49 PM
CF Beginner

Problem found................ Because my 08 LT needs back shocks, the wire connector going to the rear blower fan lost contact. I just had to wiggle the connector with the key and rear blower on and it began to work. Thanks everyone.