Venture 1997-2005
This minivan from Chevy offers a sporty look as well as all of the modern additons of the minivan market.
Platform: U-Body

Can't program the "Remote Lock and Unlock Confirmation" feature in2004 Venture

Old May 16th, 2010, 10:46 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Can't program the "Remote Lock and Unlock Confirmation" feature in2004 Venture

I have tried to program the "Remote Lock and Unlock Confirmation" feature to mode 4 so that the parking lights will flash and the horn sounds after the second lock push on the remote lock button. As I enter the program mode, I hear 3 beeps indicating that it should support this feature according to the table in the owner's manual. When I push the lock button on the remote while in the program mode I was expecting to hear a number of beeps to indicate the mode and be able to change with this procedure however, nothing happens. No beeps or any acknowledgment of any kind when operating the lock button on the remote.The remote does work unlock doors, lock and passenger power side door open/close. The remote I am using is only a 3 button and does not have the panic or horn button. Could the remote be the problem or is it just this BCM does not have this feature contrary to the owner's manual?
Old February 25th, 2023, 3:34 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same Problem...ANYONE? Also everything on keyless remote works EXCEPT power door. (Have a single power door, other door is not power.
Old March 11th, 2023, 10:33 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default check wire pass throughd

its pretty likely that you have a little short or broken wire somewhere ine door locking and security circuits. could even be a backed out pin. or a weak contact on a slider door or hatch. also, ive always used the driver door lock and never used a fob to program features.. any missing or damaged door modules will prevent reprogramming aswell.