Venture 1997-2005
This minivan from Chevy offers a sporty look as well as all of the modern additons of the minivan market.
Platform: U-Body

98 Electrical issues???

Search this Thread

Old December 12th, 2008, 2:26 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 Electrical issues???

When my right turn signal is on the clock flashes and sometimes goes off all together. Now it is happening with the left turn signal as well. Also, sometimes the right and left indicators come on faintly when I press on the brake.
Old February 3rd, 2009, 8:25 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default chevy 1997 electric problems

Since 3 months ego my van started to do weird thing, like the windshield blades moves up when I turn them off and never comeback to the resting position inside the hud, the upper display with mpg, temperature , etc.. went off suddenly, I checked the fuse and is OK, the display on the radio console is flashing when I push the break pedal, the turning lights goes slower than usual and stop flashing when I push the breaks, the turning light (both at the same time no matter what side is on) on the dash turn solid when I push the break, now I lost the tail lights, but if I turn the hazard on the red (stop) lights start to flash, including the 3rd stop light, but not the orange or with light, the back turning lights are not working in any momentas well the reverse with light.
Old February 17th, 2009, 10:47 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW! im not really the person to talk to about electrical problems you guys. knowing that i just bought a venture. I know nothing about them it seems like you guys are having some ground or relay problems Maybe one of the Chevy Techs Can give you guys a hand

Should i of bought a Venture? good question should of done more research