Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   1999 - 2006 (GMT800) (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/1999-2006-gmt800-108/)
-   -   Silverado 2004 transfer case stuck in neutral (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/1999-2006-gmt800-108/silverado-2004-transfer-case-stuck-neutral-42865/)

Lambert2828 December 20th, 2021 1:09 AM

I know the problem. Anyone still have this problem?

Originally Posted by BigGdeKC (Post 460020)

1. Ever find out what was wrong with it? I’m having same problems

1. I know the problem. Let me know if anyone is stuck in neutral. I'll explain the best way to help get transfer case out of neutral.

kingrump January 14th, 2022 10:54 PM

yes im having the same issue.

Originally Posted by Lambert2828 (Post 473882)
  • I know the problem. Let me know if anyone is stuck in neutral. I'll explain the best way to help get transfer case out of neutral.

• How do I get the transfer case out of neutral please help

Warder65 February 2nd, 2022 7:55 PM

I'm having the problem

• I know the problem. Let me know if anyone is stuck in neutral. I'll explain the best way to help get transfer case out of neutral.

• What is the problem I'm having it just put new motor on and it won't shift

Bmorrow85 March 13th, 2022 7:20 PM

06 chevy suburban with same issue

I have a 06 chevy suburban 1500 4x4, I replaced the transfer case encoder motor and the 4wd selector switch and just yesterday I replaced the Transfer case control module. It's still stuck in neutral and won't shift out at all. I barley have forward gears, no reverse and park is barley there. How do I fix this issue. I'm at a complete loss, any help would be great!

Penguin88 February 14th, 2023 10:11 AM

• I am currently having this issue with my 2005 GMC Sierra 5.0 SLE truck won't move I can hear the TC trying to shift out of neutral while the selected position light flashes but then goes out without shifting . I need this thing back on the road ASAP any help is much appreciated

alexisolivia July 10th, 2023 8:21 PM

How?? Please help.

• Please help! I’ve tried everything. I’ve replaced every part. so I replaced the 4 wheel drive motor 2 Wheel Dr. modem , transfer case modem, transfer case modem push button. 4 wheel drive pushbutton four-wheel-drive under the dash modem, under the dash modem cleaned all the ground cleaned all the ground, checked all the fuses and checked all the fuses. I’m at a loss.

lucascam05 December 19th, 2023 8:28 PM

Help

Did anyone fix this problem?? I can’t figure it out either and have all the same problems

lucascam05 December 19th, 2023 8:34 PM

Help

My transfer case is stuck in neutral. The motor on the case was just replaced before I bought the truck. I replaced the switch, the control module, (I need to program that still) I cleaned the grounds, and replaced front actuator. Switch still says stuck in neutral and I’m getting service 4x4. I can hear the motor trying to do something while I press the buttons but no shifts happen. Any ideas? Maybe I need a different shift motor again? Faulty? Help