Notices
2014 - 2018 (GMT-K2) Section for all discussion related to the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

2015 silverado -abs/stabilitrak

Search this Thread

Old April 10th, 2017, 8:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 silverado -abs/stabilitrak

Did some offloading this weekend in dunes and light watery mud - nothing that a stock ride height silverado couldn't do.

was going down a hill (which was bumpy) and all the sudden my service stabilitrak message started blinking (was In4wd) and it kicked me out of 4wd. I had to get back into it to get back to the road, which I did but as soon as I got to the road it kicked me back into 2wd even though the **** was in 4wd. I got the *** over to 2wd and got the message board to read 2wd.

tried shutting the truck off and unplugged the battery for 10 minutes. Light came back on.. what happened? I want to unplug the abs cables I can see by each wheel but can't figure out how. They look like they come undone.

oh.. I have a 2015 silverado z71 with a 6.5" lift on 20x10s and 35s. 16k miles. I bought the truck because I do construction and have to drive across muddy jobsites.. I figured it could handle some Mildy offroading.