Astro 1985-2005
Chevy's first entry into the minivan class, offered in All Wheel Drive to add to its versatility.
Platform: M-Body

Hatch Window on my 2002 Astro Van won't open?

Search this Thread

Old April 9th, 2009, 2:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Hatch Window on my 2002 Astro Van won't open?

This moring I tried to open my hatch window on my 2002 Astro Van and nothing! I hit "unlock" on my remote and tried it again...no luck.....then I tried opening the window with my key and still nothing? All of my other doors open without any problem with both the key and remote.....Can someone please help me out here.......I have dogs shows this weekend and need access to the hatch to load my dogs in and also to load my gear....any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks...Rus
Old April 10th, 2009, 7:34 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Gary

THanks Gary, Funny you should say "check the fuses" After I posted yesterday I also had the same idea and found the fuse for the "Dutch Doors" and rear window.......it was shot. Replaced it and things are right as rain since........I have only had this van for about a week now and after the second day I broke down on a busy interstate when the fuel pump went on it........after this problem yesterday I was not feeling very good about my new van......but things are ok for now..........thank you again!