Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool sound system? Discuss all your Audio, Video, and other cool electronics here! Please limit the contents to aftermarket only. If you have questions that pertain to a certain model, post it in a model-specific section.

Aux A/V input question on 08 Tahoe

Old October 25th, 2007, 9:45 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aux A/V input question on 08 Tahoe

Greetings all,

I recently had a PS2 installed in my Tahoe and it has a funny quirk. A local shop put in a power inverter in the center console and (I think) just split off of the rear a/v inputs. The PS2 itself sits in the center console.

Anyway, all works fine but when you go to aux input on the dvd/nav screen the PS2 comes up in the front but not the rear, the rear screen is blank. The only time the PS2 comes up on the rear screen is if you have a DVD in the front and eject it. once ejected, the rear screen pops on and displays the PS2.

This isnt a deal breaker but is a bit of an annoyance. Any ideas if something can be done to make the PS2 display on both screens just by hitting the Aux button? or do I have to eject a DVD every time I want it on in the back seat?

Thanks
Baba