Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool sound system? Discuss all your Audio, Video, and other cool electronics here! Please limit the contents to aftermarket only. If you have questions that pertain to a certain model, post it in a model-specific section.

Introduction to Eonon GA5180 Android Car DVD for Chevrolet

Search this Thread

Old July 22nd, 2016, 7:50 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Aaron_w
Hi guys. I'm also new to this forum. I have recently purchased the ga5180f model for my 2010 silverado. Everything seems to work fine just one problem and it could be me. The navigation never came with a sd card so it only works if I'm connected to WiFi. Can anyone she'd some light to help figure this out. Thanks in advance
Yes this is one of the issues with the unit. It was not very clear that it does not come with a Navigation App and Maps. Prior to me getting a Hotspot for my truck, I used Navigon. It was like $30 and included the maps and worked well. Now that I have the Hotspot, it use WAZE and Google Maps.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 7:52 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by JamesWoods25s
It's plug and play but when I plug everything up a very annoying buzz sound comes from my rear speakers..music comes from the front but buzzing from the rear..help please
Did you put some Electrical Tape all of the RCA connectors that are on this thing? If you look a couple posts up, I had a similar issue that taping the connectors up helped with.
Old March 5th, 2018, 8:40 AM
CF Beginner

Default Eonon Octa head unit

I saw where this head unit was available for Chevy Impalas 2008-2012. Does anyone know why it will not work for 2007?
Old July 17th, 2021, 9:54 PM
CF Beginner

Hi my name is Paul and I have a 2011 Chevy Impala okay I am having problems with the Bluetooth it was working at first whenever you hold the button down and say Bluetooth it would come on I never hooked it up because I didn't know how to so now I'm trying to hook it up instead of my auxiliary cord which is a hassle sometimes when I'm driving so I'm trying to find out why isn't my Bluetooth working when I push the button now on my steering wheel all it does is mute the radio. I did the phone trying to connect the Bluetooth to the phone but it doesn't even pop up anymore when I push search how can I fix this