Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool sound system? Discuss all your Audio, Video, and other cool electronics here! Please limit the contents to aftermarket only. If you have questions that pertain to a certain model, post it in a model-specific section.

Navigation Issues

Search this Thread

Old June 4th, 2010, 11:46 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Navigation Issues

Hello all, I am new to this forum and appreciate any feedback you can provide. I have an 08 1500 with bose non lux. So the other day my front speakers on it quit working along with the turn signal noise. Sometimes when I hit a bump it would kick back in but never stayed. I took the stock non navigation radio out to make sure the connections were ok, even wiggled some wires and nothing happened. I am assuming something is wrong with the radio. So I bought a used navigation radio part# 15940102 which included the map dvd version 2. When I hooked up the navigation the screen was white and showed "Cannot load system software, disk type incorrect, please insert correct disk" I put the dvd in and it does nothing. I can push all of the buttons and nothing happens. Does anyone have a solution to my problem? Thanks Dan.