Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool sound system? Discuss all your Audio, Video, and other cool electronics here! Please limit the contents to aftermarket only. If you have questions that pertain to a certain model, post it in a model-specific section.

SBH Corp RIPOFF - Radar Detector

Search this Thread

Old May 25th, 2008, 1:18 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SBH Corp RIPOFF - Radar Detector

I purchased a BEL STI driver radar detector from SBH Corp out of New York. They offer a 1 year warranty in addition to the factory warranty. When the detector comes, they do not included the factory info such as the serial number etc - they say they keep it to file the claim in the event of a warranty issue. I returned my detector to SBH in January via UPS. I have been trying ever since to either get a refund or a replacement. They constantly tell me they have shipped it, refunded it to my credit card etc. but they do nothing. They are a RIPOFF! STAY AWAY FROM THEM. I have contacted the NY Better Business Bureau and the New York States Attorney, but this has me smoking hot, so I am trying to keep everyone else from making the same mistake.