Songs on USB takes forever to show up - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool sound system? Discuss all your Audio, Video, and other cool electronics here! Please limit the contents to aftermarket only. If you have questions that pertain to a certain model, post it in a model-specific section.

Songs on USB takes forever to show up

Old August 2nd, 2018, 9:19 AM
CF Beginner

Default Songs on USB takes forever to show up

I have 7,000 songs on a USB stick I use on MyLink media. When I transfer a song or Songs I bought & downloaded, they take weeks to show up. When I press Artist or Song they are not there. But when I use my laptop to check they are there & they play on the Laptop. Any Ideas? I even got a second USB stick & use that too, but the same problem.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 7:09 AM
CF Beginner

Something to try...in your PC load the songs in whatever app you use for converting your cd's to mp3 ...select them all and then find "Convert ID3 tags and select version 2.3...I had a similar problem with a rosen pihrana

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: