Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

Driver info center

Old October 2nd, 2018, 6:23 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driver info center

I have an issue with the driver info scrren and am wondering if anyone else has heard of this. I have a 2017 ZR1 Colorado. On the screen that shows the digital speedometer. I bought this truck new in June 2017. Until last month, when I had my tourque converter replaced at the dealer. the screen with the digital speed also had a speed limit right next to the speed reading. Very handy for keeping within range of not getting a speeding. The problem is that when I got it back from service, the speed limit sign is gone and located on a page by itself. My dealer tells me that the original way it was is a fluke and there is nothing they can do about it. Anyone out there had or heard of this issue?

Thanks
Dennis
Old October 2nd, 2018, 9:27 PM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by dreilly235
I have an issue with the driver info scrren and am wondering if anyone else has heard of this. I have a 2017 ZR1 Colorado. On the screen that shows the digital speedometer. I bought this truck new in June 2017. Until last month, when I had my tourque converter replaced at the dealer. the screen with the digital speed also had a speed limit right next to the speed reading. Very handy for keeping within range of not getting a speeding. The problem is that when I got it back from service, the speed limit sign is gone and located on a page by itself. My dealer tells me that the original way it was is a fluke and there is nothing they can do about it. Anyone out there had or heard of this issue?

Thanks
Dennis
Take it back to the dealership. its on warranty.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 6:43 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I mentioned in the post, the dealer says it was a "fluke" that it was working that way in the beginning. I am not quite sure I believe that, so I am trying to find someone else that has this display.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 9:11 AM
CF Monarch

Received 336 Likes on 317 Posts

Talk to another dealer. They might know the reason this happened.

Search this Thread