Engine Building & Overhauling All you ever wanted to know about building and rebuilding engines in here! Remember to post your model-specific questions in the correct section.

21:1 CR & higher on pump gas with new engine cycle

Old March 4th, 2017, 10:34 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 21:1 CR & higher on pump gas with new engine cycle

Hello fellow motor heads. I am spreading the news about the new engine cycle which allows higher compression ratio resulting in higher engine efficiency, considerably more power and better fuel economy. Engine cycle is named after the man who invented it and is called ebadulaev cycle.

Российским ученым Гаджи Ибадуллаевым сделаны открытия, которые позволят всем автопроизводителям мира перейти на двигатели, потребляющие в 3-4 раза меньше бензина(дизтоплива). Ему удалось решить задачу, считавшуюся неразрешимой - повысить степень сжатия бензиновых двигателей до 23, компрессию - до 40, КПД на средних нагрузках - с 10 до 40%. Переделанный им в полукустарных условиях двигатель ВАЗ-21083, установленный на автомашину ВАЗ-2110, имеет мощность около 180 л.с. (вместо 75 л.с. в стандарте), при этом расходует меньше 4 л. бензина АИ-95 на 100 км. на средних нагрузках (вместо 7 с лишним). По расчетам Ибадуллаева Г.А. наилучшие эффективные характеристики будут иметь бензиновые двигатели со степенью сжатия около 50-51, дизельные - со степенью сжатия около 60.
Russian scientist Gadgi Ebadulaev discovered something that allows all auto manufacturers in the world switch to engines, which consume 3 to 4 times less fuel (diesel or gasoline). He managed to solve something which was seemed impossible - increase compression ration of gasoline engines to 23, increasing efficient up to 40. Modified 1.6L motor had 180 horsepower instead of 75 from the factory, at that fuel consumption was less by 4 liters per 100 km only 95 octane fuel. According to calculations by Gadgi Ebadulaev the best characteristics will have gasoline engines with CR of about 50 to 51 to 1, and diesels of about 60 to 1.

Video of a working engine, one of many -

Video which explains how ebadulaev cycle works -

General youtube search on the subject with all the information needed - https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...B5%D0%B2%D0%B0

Official website of Ebadulaev with technical papers etc - ДВС-двигатель внутреннего сгорания-Бензиновый двигатель внутреннего сгорания со сверхвысокой степенью сжатия

Biggest problems folks in Russia has faced at this point is ECU. It's not simple chip tuning, it is more of a recoding. I suggest using Megasquirt 3.

To build a motor with ebadulaev cycle you will need 1) achieve higher CR via piston swap or block and head decking, or all of that combined, 2) electronics which can measure MAF and adjust ignition timing. In it's basic form, if I had to explain it in couple of sentences, maximum power is achieved at 45 degrees after TDC, that's the ultimate pivot point. However, at 45 degrees after TDC pressure of ignited AF is much lower than at 0 degrees TDC. This why four stroke internal combustion engines are such inefficient. Mr. Ebadulaev proposes increasing CR in order to increase pressure at 45 degrees after TDC pivot. Watch the video for full explanation. (hire someone to translate it I guess)

& NO, there is no detonation, if certain conditions are met.

I'm posting this in hopes that some of you will explore this subject and perhaps help us all out by creating new engines which are more powerful and more fuel efficient.

For the rest of us, here are vids of working motors

here in opening scene Mr Ebadulaev himself

Unfortunately development is stalled after almost 9 years. Some prototypes have been developed by amateur engine builders, but no wide spread adoption. But trust me, knowing Russia, it is because of our lack of aspirations.

Last edited by u666sa; March 4th, 2017 at 11:09 AM.

Search this Thread