Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2006 V6 equinox no heat

Search this Thread

Old December 14th, 2017, 9:43 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 V6 equinox no heat

I have a problem with no heat replaced the heater core and the blend door now I have no heat one heater hose is hot and the other hose is cold so there must no be water flowing through heater core but I don't know why. I've tried to bleed the system several times and thought I had it. any ideas?
Old December 15th, 2017, 2:15 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by mutineer
I have a problem with no heat replaced the heater core and the blend door now I have no heat one heater hose is hot and the other hose is cold so there must no be water flowing through heater core but I don't know why. I've tried to bleed the system several times and thought I had it. any ideas?
Gotta be a valve isn't opening, or still air in the system, IMO.
Old December 19th, 2017, 8:58 PM
CF Beginner

i have the same problem i have an equinox 2008 what can i do ,and plus its really cold here,no heating at all i changer thermostte and rad b whats left
Old December 19th, 2017, 9:01 PM
CF Beginner

got the same problem no heating att all one hose cold they other hot equinox 2008 i changed radiator and termostate what can i do now its cold here in canada
Old December 19th, 2017, 9:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by Nantel Edwin
got the same problem no heating att all one hose cold they other hot equinox 2008 i changed radiator and termostate what can i do now its cold here in canada
broken temp control blend doors inthe hvac case are common....check to see if the door is moving when the temp control is changed.