Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Accessory Power Outlet

Search this Thread

Old August 9th, 2017, 12:42 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Accessory Power Outlet

My Accessory Power Outlet in the front and back seat does not work the one in rear hatch does. I have check all fuses all are good and i even replaced to make sure. I used a power checker and it said i have no current on the plug.
Old August 10th, 2017, 2:08 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 76 Likes on 71 Posts

What year is your Equinox? Did you check the fuses in both the interior and underhood fuse blocks? The power outlet in the rear is probably on it's own fuse, but the other two probably share the same fuse.
Old August 11th, 2017, 7:38 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2005 I checked all fuses my book only show fuse under hood it doesn't have a fuse for the plug on the inside fuse box I check that one to
Old August 11th, 2017, 8:18 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 76 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Kim Hodge
2005 I checked all fuses my book only show fuse under hood it doesn't have a fuse for the plug on the inside fuse box I check that one to
Each of the accessory outlets has its own fuse. The outlet between the front seats goes to the 20A CIGAR fuse in the underhood fuse block. The outlet behind the console that faces the rear seat goes to the 20A AUX 1 OUTLET fuse which is also located in the underhood fuse block. Both of these outlets share the same ground connection; so if both the fuses are good then the ground connection is probably bad.