Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Fog Lights

Search this Thread

Old August 1st, 2017, 9:12 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog Lights

2014 Chev. Equinox 4 Cyl Gas LT,
Did not come with factory fog lights. What will I need to install? Is the wiring needed to install already there or will I need a whole new wiring harness?

Joe
Old October 22nd, 2017, 6:42 PM
CF Beginner

Foglight kit comes with lights and external wiring. Internal wiring is already in vehicle. There is a turn signal switch change out. There is some programming has to be done are for lights to work correctly.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 6:21 AM
CF Monarch

Received 336 Likes on 317 Posts

I added my own fog lights and just made my own circuit and added my own on/off switch. Very simple to do and you don't have to change or modify anything. Just make sure you put a fuse in the circuit.
Old December 18th, 2018, 6:39 PM
CF Beginner

Post install fog lights

Originally Posted by Equinox11
Foglight kit comes with lights and external wiring. Internal wiring is already in vehicle. There is a turn signal switch change out. There is some programming has to be done are for lights to work correctly.
Presently my 2015 Equinox Lt has no fog lights. From the above quote, if I purchase fog light housings and update to the correct turn signal lever with the fog light on/off switch, the existing connectors are available without adding additional wiring/connectors. Is this correct? What kind of programming has to be done?

Old December 20th, 2018, 3:54 PM
CF Beginner

Lots of readers of my post but no input. Anyone have any idea?
Old December 30th, 2018, 8:39 PM
CF Beginner

Never mind, got what I was looking for from a different Equinox forum on the internet.