Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Equinox windshield wiper blades

Search this Thread

Old March 12th, 2010, 6:26 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb Equinox windshield wiper blades

Went on a mission to find a better rear wiper blade for my Gen-1, 07 Equinox. I found the newer-style 'Trico NeoForm Beam Blade' is the only frameless that comes in 14" (its slightly shorter than the original but don't notice a difference). Also picked up a 24" for the drivers side and 19" for the passenger side. They work great all around and the 14" on the rear didn't clog with ice and stiffen-up like the original rear wiper - worked a lot better this past winter. They're super quiet and wipe clean and look fantastic. Easy install. Got them online. Thought I'd share...

Old March 12th, 2010, 8:21 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My 07 rear wiper just completely disintegrated yesterday. Only a few options for getting OEM size at Walmart.

Last edited by hyson; March 13th, 2010 at 1:47 PM.
Old March 14th, 2010, 9:06 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by hyson
My 07 rear wiper just completely disintegrated yesterday. Only a few options for getting OEM size at Walmart.
Finding a conventional wiper blade in 15" should be fairly doable, although my Walmart is 20 minutes away and they do not carry 15". I wanted to upgrade to frameless and that's where the real problem presented itself - the only major brand name to have a 14" (no one has 15") frameless beam blades was the Trico NeoForm.

In general, Walmart frustrates me to the point that I've turned to online for a lot of stuff - murphy's law simply proves that if I need it, walmart will be out of stock on it or not carry it - LOL!! I simply don't have 45-75 minutes to blow on a wiper shopping excursion!!