Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Back up Camera for sale.

Old July 1st, 2015, 2:29 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Back up Camera for sale.

Hi,

Does anyone want to buy this? It's new, well kind of. I was mounted on the last van for four months but never hooked up. I don't want to put it on the new van as I already have a factory back up camera. I don't want to give it away but I don't really expect to what I paid for it either.

PM if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails Back up Camera for sale.-download.jpg   Back up Camera for sale.-download-1-.jpg   Back up Camera for sale.-download-2-.jpg  
Old July 28th, 2015, 11:57 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much are you asking?
Old July 28th, 2015, 5:47 PM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Also where is it meant to be mounted?
Old July 28th, 2015, 8:08 PM
CF Pro Member

Make me an offer, they are all over Ebay. This one is new and no different. I'd prefer not to lose money, but a small loss is acceptable. I was hoping people would offer via PM. Please buy it, the money will go for new projects posted here.

Also, I have a factory mirror with the LCD in it. I am probably interested in selling this too.

The camera, the entire Red portion replaces your third brake light. I've never seen the image out of it, so easy for me to set up, but I just haven't bothered, too many projects and not enough time.

Last edited by dberladyn; July 29th, 2015 at 12:16 AM.
Old July 29th, 2015, 8:42 AM
CF Junior Member

Is it an easy connect?
And do you have a price in mind for both?
Would you mind hooking it up to see the quality?
Old July 29th, 2015, 11:39 PM
CF Pro Member

I have so many things to do, seriously... I have a million things that have to get done. I have faith in the quality or I wouldn't have bought it. If I get a chance to try it I will, but it is very low on the agenda. This is a work van and as it is, I am running around town everyday with minimal tools so that I can customize it, but everything is just frozen because I don't have the time, energy or certain part at the end of every day.

Right now, I am moving my agenda of insulating and building walls and shelving to researching everything I want done when I pull the headliner out. It's going in for an oil change and I want anything in regards to programming the BCM done when it comes out.

The mirror, I am in no rush to sell. I still need it until I swap the camera to the deck, but again.. this all ties into the headliner agenda. I want a fair price, I paid top dollar for everything, including the van. You never get the deal you think you have when you walk out of a dealership. Always takes me months to realize that.
Old July 29th, 2015, 11:45 PM
CF Pro Member

If you want both, make me a fair offer. I will order the special parts you will need to hook both of these up together. It's very simple, but if you don't understand the factory connectors and how they work, it will be difficult for you. In my opinion, the install would be a breeze.
Old July 30th, 2015, 3:06 PM
CF Junior Member

Well i am interested. Does it come with instructions?
Old July 30th, 2015, 8:55 PM
CF Pro Member

The camera does. It's simple.

Open to offers everyone, but please understand what this stuff sells for before making offers, thank you.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 1:37 PM
CF Pro Member

This is still for Sale. Payment via Paypal then Shipped or Local Pickup. I am open to offers and will give a better discount for members of this site, but at the same time I don't want to give it away.

Back up Camera for Chevrolet Express / GMC Savana