Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Bilstein for my VAN

Search this Thread

Old January 7th, 2019, 4:05 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StanVan
Just a guess, but by the color, maybe Monroe?
Dont know Stan, could be, I could read something like Gas-Maximum. But I left them there.
Old January 7th, 2019, 5:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 612 Likes on 553 Posts

So are they failed?
Old January 7th, 2019, 6:23 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I compress them, they take a long time to go back to extended position, and crack and hiss noises come out of them. So I guess yes, they failed. In the other hand, the new ones feel so much better.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 7:11 AM
CF Active Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Geez

you guys seem so casual.i got a engine in the back of my g 2500 vandura and think I need at least lt tires for the weight. My tires p245 60 r17 I think are only rated at 2400 lbs. So anywhere close to 10000 will scare the heck outta me. Going to cat scale to weigh mine now. See that you have the 3 leaf setup. Got 7 on mine finally but at first I grabbed $40 helper coil springs that go over axle. You can cut them if too tall. And I never get tired of telling folks how good these sachs shocks are off of a suburban. My van hated gas front shocks. And driving on Houston roads was awful so offroad rancho shocks went on front and potholes are nothing now. Btw check your weight limit on tires again and weigh your van loaded!