Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Express & G-Series Vans (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/express-g-series-vans-30/)
-   -   bored... (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/express-g-series-vans-30/bored-93820/)

dberladyn January 10th, 2019 3:06 AM

bored...

I am an avid Facebook user and they kicked me off. I am bored, I thought I would post a picture or two seeing I had finally found some I had stored elsewhere.

I probably had about 5,000 Km's on the odometer at the time of these pictures.

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/chevrol...67812e25aa.jpg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/chevrol...0fae7cc5e4.jpg
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/chevrol...3ac937c3f6.jpg

StanVan January 10th, 2019 8:04 AM

I dig the look of the doors on both sides. And the Onyx Black is nice also.

You must have really done something bad to get kicked off FacePlant.

GeneveConversionVan January 10th, 2019 10:16 AM

What did you do?!

Nice VAN BTW. If you are bored, how about moving all the interior of my VAN to yours. LOL, will it fit?

dberladyn January 10th, 2019 11:30 AM

I think it would be cool if they were sliders, then it be some what like a Huey. You could have a large caliber gun mounted in the center for drive-by's. Not that I would ever do that kind of thing or endorse it, but it seems like the perfect sleeper such. If I would have known at the time, I would have parked on level ground and opened the doors all the way. The van isn't really like it is in these pictures anymore. I took the rubber matt out, sold it and installed a partially raised floor. That is about as far I got towards installing compartments and shelving for tools. I made a mistake. I meant to have it all completely removable so the van could easily be restored to the state it is in the pictures. I am starting to think at 50,000 Km, but the time I actually have it all set up the way I envisioned, it'll be time for a new van. I have so many problems. I cannot confirm it, but I think on the federal level of the justice system there is a "stop" order on me. Meaning that the justice system stopped and refraining from pursuing further action against my entity. Too long of a story and too much to type out to explain.

Getting kicked off Facebook? I simply share the "wrong" politics. For the most part Facebook hasn't crippled it me like I have seen it cripple others, but over the last few months I accepted friends request from people who hold views that I do not even think are correct. However, they been influencing my thinking. That lead to me posting comments that were simply jokes based on anti-liberal views. The comment that had me banned was actually straight from the bible. It was not quite word for word, but Facebook banned me for it. Then they followed up with two more infractions. The next was just another joke based on Finland and their fame regarding their excellent historical use of sniper rifles. I forget what the third one was at the moment. Before this took my account kept freezing up every five minutes for over an hour. Maybe I was being reviewed as there was plenty of possible triggers for that. Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump, both of their pages sent me personal recognition's. I have had lot to say against their political rivals and I expressed many an embarrassing comment against those same rivals. I eagerly shared video testimony of an ex-CIA Agent to help him spread his message. I've shared a lot of video's regarding pedophilia and certain members of government.

Lots more activity where all of that came from. I'm pretty active on Facebook. I am sure some Ministers know me by name. I have learned not to be shy online. I've even been banned from government pages. Not necessarily for being out of line, but because my comments make the government look bad. I have directly shown the hypocrisy of government messages in an undeniable light. And with that last phone call just now, maybe the "stop" order from the judicial system has been removed? I can only assume from my position. In closing, I would prefer to stay away from politics on this site. Let's all stay friends.

GeneveConversionVan January 10th, 2019 8:51 PM

Originally Posted by dberladyn (Post 368919)
I think it would be cool if they were sliders, then it be some what like a Huey. You could have a large caliber gun mounted in the center for drive-by's. Not that I would ever do that kind of thing or endorse it, but it seems like the perfect sleeper such. If I would have known at the time, I would have parked on level ground and opened the doors all the way. The van isn't really like it is in these pictures anymore. I took the rubber matt out, sold it and installed a partially raised floor. That is about as far I got towards installing compartments and shelving for tools. I made a mistake. I meant to have it all completely removable so the van could easily be restored to the state it is in the pictures. I am starting to think at 50,000 Km, but the time I actually have it all set up the way I envisioned, it'll be time for a new van. I have so many problems. I cannot confirm it, but I think on the federal level of the justice system there is a "stop" order on me. Meaning that the justice system stopped and refraining from pursuing further action against my entity. Too long of a story and too much to type out to explain.

Getting kicked off Facebook? I simply share the "wrong" politics. For the most part Facebook hasn't crippled it me like I have seen it cripple others, but over the last few months I accepted friends request from people who hold views that I do not even think are correct. However, they been influencing my thinking. That lead to me posting comments that were simply jokes based on anti-liberal views. The comment that had me banned was actually straight from the bible. It was not quite word for word, but Facebook banned me for it. Then they followed up with two more infractions. The next was just another joke based on Finland and their fame regarding their excellent historical use of sniper rifles. I forget what the third one was at the moment. Before this took my account kept freezing up every five minutes for over an hour. Maybe I was being reviewed as there was plenty of possible triggers for that. Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump, both of their pages sent me personal recognition's. I have had lot to say against their political rivals and I expressed many an embarrassing comment against those same rivals. I eagerly shared video testimony of an ex-CIA Agent to help him spread his message. I've shared a lot of video's regarding pedophilia and certain members of government.

Lots more activity where all of that came from. I'm pretty active on Facebook. I am sure some Ministers know me by name. I have learned not to be shy online. I've even been banned from government pages. Not necessarily for being out of line, but because my comments make the government look bad. I have directly shown the hypocrisy of government messages in an undeniable light. And with that last phone call just now, maybe the "stop" order from the judicial system has been removed? I can only assume from my position. In closing, I would prefer to stay away from politics on this site. Let's all stay friends.

agreed.

William Kisselstein January 11th, 2019 3:34 AM

Facebook bans you because someone reports your post, it's ridiculous, it's like when you stand up to the bully only for you to be the one to get into trouble.

LCAC_Man January 11th, 2019 10:33 AM

or perhaps it's like the teacher telling the bully to shut up (and of course he doesn't, because he's "right"); then expelling him from class so that the rest of the students can learn..

GeneveConversionVan January 11th, 2019 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by LCAC_Man (Post 368976)
or perhaps it's like the teacher telling the bully to shut up (and of course he doesn't, because he's "right"); then expelling him from class so that the rest of the students can learn..

LOL
popcorn.

William Kisselstein January 11th, 2019 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by LCAC_Man (Post 368976)

No.

This message needs at least five characters to post....

StanVan January 11th, 2019 9:13 PM

Proper time and place.