Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Glaval Gladiator G20 van wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Old March 4th, 2012, 11:08 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glaval Gladiator G20 van wiring diagram

I am looking for a wiring schematic for the add on conversion produced by glaval. Interior mood lights are not working (the one across the roof, and the 2 over the windows on each side), there is a toggle switch above the drivers seat that has a constant on light, but either position does nothing as far as I can tell.

If no schematic, then maybe someone who has owned one in the past can shed some light (pun intended) on my situation.
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:03 PM
CF Beginner

Is this a dead board?
Old January 17th, 2020, 7:03 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Merlinium
I am looking for a wiring schematic for the add on conversion produced by glaval. Interior mood lights are not working (the one across the roof, and the 2 over the windows on each side), there is a toggle switch above the drivers seat that has a constant on light, but either position does nothing as far as I can tell.

If no schematic, then maybe someone who has owned one in the past can shed some light (pun intended) on my situation.
i just got my 93 g20 conversion van same toggle on an lil upper storage box was hoping someomne knew
Old March 25th, 2023, 1:53 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Conversion van interior lighting 1990 gmv vandura

Dead thread i know but I'm having similar issues. Theres a bad ground somewhere or the switches are shot. Check for continuity on both sides of the switch when its on. I had bad switches but also now lights flickering sometimes so I need to find the grounds they used.. I have yellow/red stripe, green, red, and white from the floorboard fuse block. White is ground. They run along the floorboard besides the driver seat, to up the side wall right behind drivers seat. To the switches above. From there I have orange/red, orange/blue?, and red/black going from switches to back of the van along the top of the roof. The orange/blue is the rear overheads.

I messed mine up years ago so I'm trying to get it back to how it was. There is another hot wire coming up somewhere that I tied everything into when the switches went. From the fuse block 2 orange/blacks, 2 pinks, and a yellow. They go towards the dash though im not sure where they go up from there. There's like 3 more bundles along the roof that im trying to map. Hopes this helps and when its done I will draw up a diagram
The following users liked this post:
integracare2000@hotmail.com (April 16th, 2023)