Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Programer Options

Search this Thread

Old March 23rd, 2006, 1:58 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Programer Options

I am looking for options on aftermarket reprogramers for the computer for a 2005 Express 3500 with the 6 liter engine. I would like it as a code reader, control preformance, change max speed, tire size etc. increase horse power/ torque. Hopefully it will help with gas mil. Hypertech and Superchip do not list the van as an option only the 3500 truck. I have not checked out Diliabo or other options yet. Will the one for the truck work if it has the same engine and trans setup. help, thanks!
Old February 10th, 2007, 9:59 AM
CF Beginner

Default RE: Programer Options

+1 for a '99 with a 5.7L as well!
Old June 7th, 2007, 10:07 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: Programer Options

looking for a programmer for my 01 1500 5.0L
changed my gear ratio to 4.10 but because it wasn't a factory option, the dealers computers can't change my speedo. Changed my exhuast to flowmaster, took out the catalytic converter and now my O2 sensor won't stop giving me errors, would like to use the full potential of my K&N filter but the old mass airflow sensor won't budge. Would also like to change the shift points so that my auto trans starts off in 1st instead of bogging in 2nd from a light. until you gun it and then you're neck snaps back. not very nice. also, does anyone know of any aftermarket mirrors that don't deflect everthing from miles around directly into the cab, including bees, hornets and stones.