Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Special Order 2017 Express 2500. When Will Incentives Be Offered?

Search this Thread

Old May 22nd, 2016, 9:47 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Special Order 2017 Express 2500. When Will Incentives Be Offered?

I want to special order a 2017 Express 2500 regular wheelbase cargo van. By special ordering, I can get the silver color, 6.0 engine, and all of the options I want.
Chevrolet employee told me that 2017 Express cargo van production is scheduled to begin in middle of July 2016. Employee said that 2017 Express information probably will be added to Chevrolet website in late July or early August. Chevrolet employee said 2017 Express sales incentives such as $1,000 off or low interest financing information will not be known until late July or early August.
My questions are: If I place a special order in June of 2016 and van gets delivered to my local Chevrolet dealer in September or October of 2016, is their likely to be any sales incentives offered this early in the 2017 model year? Or does Chevrolet usually wait longer before offering sales incentives on new model year Express cargo vans?