Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Under Seat Fuse Box

Search this Thread

Old October 20th, 2016, 9:47 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Under Seat Fuse Box

I need the whole circuit board for a 2014 Savanna with nearly all the options. Mine is fried. It's long story how that happened, but basically it's due to my legal situation and all the effects of trying to survive with a truck half through customizing while getting legally getting thrown out of my own home. I don't want to publically admit this for obvious reasons, but I have made due with pulling fusing out, so certain options do not even work. I need to replace the circuit board. Hopefully next week I'll order it from the Dealership, I am just wondering if anyone has any leads. It has to be a 2014 or newer, with all the options. GM changed the schematics and the boxes several times in electrical re-designs. I watch Ebay, they pop up, but I can't wait any longer, besides my dealership has been the best GM Dealership I have ever known. They are excellent, but it'll likely cost me.
Old October 21st, 2016, 11:23 AM
CF Monarch

Received 336 Likes on 317 Posts

Try some junk yards in your area. You might get lucky and they could have one.
Old October 23rd, 2016, 9:31 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Try Rydell Chevrolet parts online, and GMPartsGiant.com, prices are way lower than a local dealer, good luck.
Old November 1st, 2016, 12:03 PM
CF Pro Member

Thank you. I at least have my Parking Lights working again. I have to carefully plug each fuse back in one at a time and pay attention that I am not shorting the box our further until I get a new board. You have no idea the problems I am dealing with day to day. thanks for the link, I may use it when my current problems settle down.
Old December 11th, 2016, 1:31 PM
CF Pro Member

I still need this part. If I was to order it, I think I am going to need a VIN of a fully loaded 2014 Savana. If anyone can supply me with such I would appreciate it thanks.

(The circuit board is different, depending on your options. I added a few options and it's too difficult right now to add the correct pins to complete the circuits)