Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Forum Notice (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/forum-notice-7/)
-   -   New Administrator (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/forum-notice-7/new-administrator-29587/)

gotstylez February 21st, 2010 5:45 PM

yep deff. a good guy sorry to see him go

mudmaniac February 21st, 2010 5:56 PM

I'll only comment on this in the Mod section.

EvansBlue February 21st, 2010 6:02 PM

I hate that it came to this. I won't comment any further within this thread

ihatemybike February 24th, 2010 7:31 AM

Originally Posted by 992door (Post 132004)
He is gone. No longer a part of this website. Read your announcements.

Where is this announcement? What happened with my brother in Astro? Why have all of his posts been removed?

Edit: Found the announcement. Can a mass restore of his posts be done from a previous back up? I'm a DBA, so I have familiarity with this.

EvansBlue February 24th, 2010 10:23 AM

They were permanently deleted with no chance of recovery from what I understand. I'm not sure if there even is a backup.

ihatemybike February 24th, 2010 3:12 PM

Who manages the database behind the site? Most backup nightly and store for at least a week.

EvansBlue February 24th, 2010 3:38 PM

Probably one of the Internet Brands Admins. I really don't know them or how to get up with them.

T.Neff October 21st, 2011 11:50 AM

Coming clean

Well I have to be honest.Brent Evans and I had a political nightmare.I am 1Gary.I came back to see some of the things I said where going to happen come to past.I am coming clean because it will likely mean I am ban again.When it stops being fun it is time to do something else and being ban will help me from falling into the same bad habits from before.Surfing this site that is.Mod's that commit to doing a job and don't and a ownership of the site who barely get along for the sole purpose of selling ad space.But don't care at all about the site or it's membership.

I do have some memories of being a Admin.A whole legal pad of spam both sides of spam that I deleted.Got to the point where that was all I could do never having time to post anything and not getting help from any of the mods or Brent Evans.Broke my heart to get to the point of being fed up where before I quit I deleted about 2,000 posts of mine which where work product.But all hard work I contributed to the site.

Well the memories in the end are all bad ones and that is why I am saying to come clean and leave the site wouldn't be a bad thing.I see the same thing as I dealt with before,but worse than before.Really kind of frustrating.

So if you guys don't see me around anymore,you know what happened.

Oh-one last time.I think as a old Admin-that the decision made to allow Chevrolet Customer Service operate as they are is a bad one.

One last thing-the Admin Steve,I am very sorry to have deceived you as I did.As weak as a excuse I have,I was trying to help you out.

Gary

T.Neff October 21st, 2011 1:10 PM

bump-bump