Monte Carlo & Lumina Since the 1970s, the Monte Carlo has been an icon of American stock car racing. A 4-door version, the Lumina, was produced in the late 90's.
Platform: A-, G-, & W-body

TPMS Issue

Search this Thread

Old November 19th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

People have screen names for past cars so I don't assume...why because I end up searching the wrong information. Logging into the service information website and searching the wrong data is a waste of my time...so I ask for clarification. I asked multiple times.
I would think someone with 2 degrees in communication would ask why the information was needed. YOUR smart *** reply to this request; your education has failed you.

Last edited by tech2; November 19th, 2018 at 10:37 PM.
Old December 16th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can someone else possibly help me with this?
Old December 17th, 2018, 12:03 PM
CF Active Member

As far as your remote start function, is it on a factory key fob or aftermarket. If it's aftermarket, it may not have been fully compatible. If a GM fob, try replacing it's battery.
Old December 17th, 2018, 2:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SBchevyfan
As far as your remote start function, is it on a factory key fob or aftermarket. If it's aftermarket, it may not have been fully compatible. If a GM fob, try replacing it's battery.
The remote start won't work because I have an engine code (oxygen sensor). That isn't the issue. The issue is, all four TPMS sensors aren't working. Logically, it must be the module. I'm just trying to find out, is the module the white module under the dash? If it isn't, then where is the module?
Old December 18th, 2018, 11:43 AM
CF Active Member

Was there any work performed such as tire rotation, brake service, new tires installed that could have prompted this. Not sure if you advised this in your original post.