Nova & Chevy II The Chevy II was introduced in the 1962 model year and quickly became one of the most popular models, with many trim levels and engines available. The RWD Chevy II/ Nova ended in 1979

Luces del selector de velocidades automático.

Search this Thread

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:25 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Luces del selector de velocidades automático.

Recién adquirí un Chevy 2006 5 puertas y las luces del selector de velocidades a veces enciende y a veces nó, ¿cual puede ser el problema y como puedo quitar la cubierta para revisar las conexiones?.

Por otro lado tiene adaptados elevadores eléctricos en las puertas delanteras y de repente dejaron de funcionar, ¿en la caja de fusibles debe haber algún fusible o relevador para ello?, chequé todos los fusibles (sin quitarlos) y marcan bien.

Gracias de antemano.
Old April 6th, 2017, 10:45 AM
CF Beginner

Red face

Sorry I thougth was in an Spanish forum. Here is my question:

Automatic gear selector lights.

I just got a Chevy 2006 5 doors and the speed selector lights sometimes turns on and sometimes no, what can be the problem and how can I remove the cover to check the connections ?.

On the other hand has aftermarket electric elevators in the front doors and suddenly stopped working, in the fuse box there should be some fuse or relay for it ?, I checked all fuses (not removed) and mark well.

Thanks in advance.
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:59 AM
CF Beginner

bump, bump