OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 2007 Denali DVD/ 6 disk CD - Unused

Search this Thread

Old February 11th, 2010, 12:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Denali DVD/ 6 disk CD - Unused

Price: $599 OBO

Description:
These items were removed from a brand new 2007 Yukon Denali and were never used. All are factory original which were uninstalled by a professional. They don't even look like they've ever been installed, let alone used. There is not one scratch, scuff or smudge on any item. Headphones are unused in the package, the new unused sealed batteries are still in the box. Protective plastic is still on the LCD screen. All pieces came from the same vehicle and work together. Everything is guaranteed not to be DOA. The DVD plays from the head unit and can be controlled by a front seat passenger or from the remote. There is a different slot for the 6 disk CD player. The plastic around the LCD and the housing is tan in color, but could easily be painted to match your interior, the dealerships do that all the time. The set includes:

1 Panasonic LCD screen (tan)
1 Screen housing with two integrated dome lights (tan)
1 DVD/ 6 CD Changer AM/FM GM Stereo in dash head unit
2 pairs of wireless headphones
1 Remote control with batteries

I also have other parts for the same vehicle. I have tail lights, a side mirror w/ integrated turn signal arrow, a tail hitch cover that will fit 2007 or later Suburban, Yukon, or Escalade. I also have brand new OEM chrome luggage rails that will fit a Yukon XL or Escalade ESV. I also have an OEM Yukon GMC grill. All parts are new or like new.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Denali DVD/ 6 disk CD - Unused-17486008.jpg