OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 87 Iroc-Z T-Top 700r4 100% new 350 and more

Search this Thread

Old June 19th, 2008, 11:08 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 87 Iroc-Z T-Top 700r4 100% new 350 and more

FS: 1987 Chevrolet Camaro Iroc-z (Dark Red) w/ Mods
Resto Mod: Restoration with Modification
Price
$2,400 obo
with 4 times that much invested and double that spent in the last year alone.
your getting an impressive driveline for that price and a car basically free.
About:
For sale is a 87 Camaro Iroc-Z Z28(originally a LB9 5.0 305 v8 190hp/295tq) I bought this car in August of 2002 mainly because of the fact that it has never been wrecked and had laser striaght body lines. The car has options rarely found in most camaro's for sale like over headconsole with visual reminders and flashlights 16 by 8 inch Limited Irocz Gold wheels with no rash.Car will be sold with Aftermarket HID kit and projector headlights if not sold seperatley. SALE PENDING It has been driven every summer until 2 years ago. 2 years ago a peice of the oil pan gasket broke out and leaked oil and a faulty Oil pressure gauge stuck on 32psi lead to the destruction of the original motor. We got a 5 car garage shop and has been stored in there until restoration began. The car is a Maroon looking Dark Red, w/ saddle cloth and upgraded leather interior. The car has a long list of Restomod type of upgrades. And as it sits right now is 95% complete. Needs exhuast connecting the ypipe to the Flowmasters. With this car comes a huge stack of receipts and part numbers, Internet articles , how to books and pictures that were used to complete a decent restoration. Spare taillights, parts etc. The restoration was done by My Father 40+ years expeirence with Camaro's, Myself ASE certified 6 years ago. Change in current job feild.
VIN# 1 G 1 F P 2 1 F 9 H N X X X X X X
IF YOU FIND A VIN DECODER ONLINE YOU CAN DECODE IT.
Mileage:
Car has 132,xxx miles will verify later
GMPP 4 blot main 350 cu in 5.7l v8 Engine( ~295hp/330tq) is 100%( not reman.) new with 0 Miles (reciepts included)
700r4 a4 w/OD Transmission was Rebuilt and upgraded with a stronger sender , and B&M shift kit,Within the year, with new seals. Steamed and painted. with No miles
2.73 Rear Axle( for decent gas mileage) was torn apart and professionally cleaned inspected and Reinstalled with New gaskets and covers within the last 6 months
Modifications
This is a Huge list full of reciepts, so i will only List some important factors now and upon request i can post the entire list of everything that was done.
Every part that was installed was installed with New gasket, New never used bolts, sealant etc.
100% New 350 4 bolt main Block From GMPP, New Crank from Pace Performance, New Connecting rods From Eagle, New Pistons from GMPP
Chrome oil pan from Summit, New 3 peice timing set with chrome cover, Ported and polished 89 Z28 Heads with new valves, guides, seals, INspected springs,collets installed with New heads gaskets and new ARP bolts,new seatbelts,New light bulbs everywhere,, New Oil pump from Edelbrock, New cap and rotor from Gp sorensen, New starter, Flowtech headers, new 350 specific knock sensor, New 350 Eprom for 87 camaro's w/ 350's, 5.7l 22# injectors from GMPartsdirect.com , NEw torque convert, New SFI approved 153 tooth flexplate, 350 fuel rail, Summit Chrome Valve covers, Corvette Throttle body slightly larger, leather interior upgrade custom, new motor mounts, new , All new sensers, switches, except 1 coolant temp, All new belts , all new hoses, new water pump from GM, New 120 amp alt,new sony xplod speakers all around,New Flowmaster 80series exhaust and tailpipes, New chrome trans dipstick and oil dipstick, and soo much more little things.
Only reused parts from prevoius motor are distribitor, lower and upper intake and runners all port matched, blasted steamed and painted. All resued parts are in perfect working order.

Problems
It has some minimal rust on the the surface of some parts underneath but most parts have been removed snadblasted, inspected , replaced if necessary Painted and re-installed as time comes more parts will be inspected and prepped. Of course the paint is not the strongest part of the car and its not the weakest either as its supposed to be the last peice of a restoration. It faded on top and could you some more clear coat. Or a complete repray your choice. but it doesnt need it immeadiatly.The paint is original and typical of what to expect from a 1987 vehicle. All body lines are correct , straight and perfect. With no breaks, dents.
Completely clean title. No accidents and no fender benders. Car had a complete brakes system done but that was 2 years ago. Could use pads more then likely. Also needs a new headliner.
Price
$2,400 obo

Reason For Selling
It was my first purchased car I wanted to restore it and keep it maybe race it. I decided to removed my self from underneath it. My motivation for completing this car is fading. ALso purchased 2 new cars since then and My passion has switcxh from one to another. I dont want top sell it. but hey I am.
Contact me @ NBx33 @aol.com or PM me with any questions.
After initail contact thru mail and PM I will exhchange numbers set up a time to look at the car.
I am located in Frederick, MD car is located in Mt. Airy Md and
Pictures
PLenty of engine tear down pics and rebuild pics available and will be given on disc when car is purchased.

Price
$2,400 obo
Old June 23rd, 2008, 8:15 AM
CF Beginner

Default RE: FS: 87 Iroc-Z T-Top 700r4 100% new 350 and more

Thanks for all the inquiries.. As what most people wanted is updated pics. as the car sits right now.

Pics will taken tonight Monday 6/23 and updated and posted ASAP.

Pics will include:
All restored parts
New engine in enigne bay
Seats
All New Parts
The endless stack of reciepts
Wheels
New headers
and more.......
Old June 25th, 2008, 2:17 PM
CF Beginner