OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 1948 Chevrolet Pickup for SALE

Search this Thread

Old February 1st, 2013, 7:50 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1948 Chevrolet Pickup for SALE

This truck is running which you can see on YouTube using the link below:

1948 Chevy Pickup Test Run (New Active eBay Listing: Jan 31, 2013) - YouTube

The title is clear and is ready for the new buyer. I believe the entire truck is stock with the exception of the engine. The engine is a 235 3.9L strait 6, year 1958 (I got this information by looking up the cast # on the engine).

I have uploaded many pictures for you to see as much detail as possible before bidding. Obviously, you can see that there is rusting. However, the truck is structurally solid. The brakes are not currently working, but will once you fill them with brake fluid. This truck is a 3-speed, which successfully goes into gear (you can hear it in the YouTube video).

I have the history of maintenance, and a parts catalog. This is an excellent truck for an original restoration, or rat rod project. It’s so much fun to drive!

The buyer is responsible for the shipping and arrangements. Help is available to load the truck if need be. If you are buying this vehicle outside of the U.S. please contact me first before bidding. The buyer must submit payment within 7 days after the end of the auction. There isn’t a deadline as to when you must pick up this truck after I receive the payment. I will hold it until it is convenient for you.

My father originally purchased this truck for me as a father-son restoration project. I am studying engineering at the University of Florida and could really use the extra cash. My father and I have agreed to purchase and restore another 1948 Chevy once I have graduated and begin working.

I have been on eBay for years with a 100% positive feedback, so you can bid with confidence. If you have any further questions, please send me a message or call my father at 954-465-7074 (Clive) since he is more knowledgeable about this truck than me. We are here to help.

EBAY Listing :http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1948-...#ht_500wt_1182
Pics can be found on Ebay. Location is in Punta Gorda, Florida.
Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Last edited by csb04d; February 1st, 2013 at 7:52 PM.