OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 1957 BelAir Convertible Project For Sale

Search this Thread

Old November 26th, 2017, 8:20 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1957 BelAir Convertible Project For Sale

" SOLD " If you are looking for a winter project here is your chance to own the number 1 USA Classic , a 1957 Chevy BelAir convertible .And the best part of this deal is that the hard work is done . It already had the body removed and all new floors all the way back including the trunk floor and all new floor supports installed . The rust free chassis has been sand blasted and epoxy primed and painted and the body re-installed with new body mounts . The drive train was detailed and re-installed . I have most parts , the car was complete before the restoration was started . This car could easily be on the road by spring . Buy it now for $29,500. before I put more time and money into it or I will be listing it again in the spring for much more. I'm only offering it at this price for a limited time before I continue the restoration. Call or EMAIL for more information . Phone 724 352-4549 or Email harleyvette@consolidated.net
Attached Thumbnails 1957 BelAir Convertible Project For Sale-57-belair-3.jpg   1957 BelAir Convertible Project For Sale-57-belair-2.jpg   1957 BelAir Convertible Project For Sale-57-belair.jpg  

Last edited by Man In Black; December 5th, 2017 at 5:48 PM. Reason: New Pictures