Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/old-private-sale-trade-classifieds-48/)
-   -   For Sale: 1997 Chevy K3500 Dually, Low Miles, Cash or Trade (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/old-private-sale-trade-classifieds-48/1997-chevy-k3500-dually-low-miles-cash-trade-50119/)

ztoolman April 20th, 2012 4:17 PM

1997 Chevy K3500 Dually, Low Miles, Cash or Trade

1 Attachment(s)
1997 K3500 4x4 Chevy Truck, extended cab, 454, Auto, PDL, PW, CD, A/C, Toolbox, Bedliner, Running Boards, Hitch, Grill Guard, Trailer Brake Controller and only 54,xxx miles.

I have owned this truck almost since new, has had excellent maintenance and never pulled heavy. Mainly used to pull my horses. Excellent condition, except for the typical GM paint of that year and because of it's limited use the A/C needs charged each spring.

I may consider a partial trade up to $2500 for an old 3/4 or 1-ton gas truck plus cash or V-8 Mustang and cash. May also consider a partial trade for a Camaro, Firebird, Jeep TJ, YJ, CJ or a Hot Rod, Rat Rod, or pre 72 car or truck. Need cash with any trade. Will deal for a straight cash sale.

Truck is priced low, so trade price may be higher. It's hard to find a 2007 1-ton Dually truck that has this low of mileage on it. You won't buy a better maintained truck or one with less miles for any where close to this price.

Read thread, price lowered and new options.

Truck located in the Triad area of NC. Never been off road and don't think it's ever been in the salt, as I didn't drive it much in the winter.

ztoolman May 6th, 2012 1:43 PM

Price Reduced

Was asking $9995 and that's low for a truck of this quality. But I have to many vehicles, so the price is lowered to $8995. Don't let the low price fool you, it's a better truck that the money being ask. Trades considered too!

ztoolman May 21st, 2012 7:38 PM

Partial Trades.......

Will consider partial trades of old 3/4 - 1 ton truck, Mustang, Camaro, pre 72 cars and trucks, Hot Rod, Rat Rod.

This is a good well maintained truck with VERY low miles.

ztoolman May 27th, 2012 5:16 PM

Cash or will consider any partial trade, need cash with any deal. This is a well taken care of 54K truck. Don't pay $10,000 for a truck with 200,000 miles when you can buy this nice one for less

MDTAHOE May 27th, 2012 9:41 PM

I am not saying I am interested but how about putting up some more pictures. Inside, outside,under the hood, in the bed etc... If truck is as good as you say then this may help you sell it. I am not saying I am not interested either.

ztoolman June 1st, 2012 4:55 PM

Thanks

Thanks for your input and help. I will be happy to provide photos to anyone who will give me their email address.

Don't have to many and will take more as soon as our monsoon season is over. lol All it does lately is rain!

ztoolman June 5th, 2012 5:52 PM

Photos and Info

3 Attachment(s)
I will be away from Wednesday June 6, 2012 to Tuesday June 12, 2012. I will not be able to access my email, sorry.

ztoolman June 24th, 2012 3:17 PM

I am back, ready to deal......

ztoolman July 21st, 2012 7:15 PM

Price reduction

Final price reduction, $8495, this is a better truck then that, don't let the low price scare you.