OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 2006 GMC Sierra Vmax

Search this Thread

Old July 5th, 2017, 5:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 GMC Sierra Vmax

I'm thinking of selling my black 4x4 extended cab vmax. 250000km Black truck with a dark grey leather interior. Heated seats sunroof power windows seats mirrors and doorlocks. 6 cd changer 4:10 gear ratio 10-1 compression.Has new brake and tranny lines thermostat water pump wheelbearings brakes ac tensioner new belts had rear end and tranny service done to it last month. Runs absolutely amazing shifts great it's just too much truck for me. I think it's 365 horse and 390 torque coming out of the 6L high output gas caddy engine, I heard they have roller rockers and flat top pistons, a lot of internals that are wear resistant and stop knocks from happening.. The truck is completely stock but I put a 2 inch levelling kit on it and put on 20 inch rims and tires off of an elevation edition Sierra... black powder coated. Chrome step rails and chrome bars on the bed, has a tonneau cover. Would be a great truck for someone who wants a real truck but doesn't want to spend a rediculous amount of money on a truck. She was built in oshawa and is rated to pull over 10000 pounds. Could be someone's hauler or toy. Has had a good life never been abused. Clean car proof. I'm asking 11000 for this truck. It is easily a 10 year. Everything works perfect truck