OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 85-91 Suburban RH Rear Inner Panel (Fender) OEM Direct from GM Dealer #15607738 $200

Old November 16th, 2017, 9:08 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85-91 Suburban RH Rear Inner Panel (Fender) OEM Direct from GM Dealer #15607738 $200

Up for bid is a GM inner body Panel RH. This was purchased new by me, many many years ago from my local Chevrolet GM Dealer, never installed. It will fit an 85-91 Chevrolet/GMC Suburban OEM Part number is 15607738. The photo is the sticker off of the part. Factory black primer. has some minor scratches and scuffs. No dents or rust. Lots of dust. It had been stored in the garage attic since purchased. You can not buy these from GM any longer. Don't think they even offer an aftermarket option for it therefore pretty firm on price. I will entertain any reasonable offers. I will not ship. If you need the item shipped you will have to arrange on your own. May discuss options with interested buyers. Can email a picture of panel upon request only. For parts verification and lookup you may visit GMPartsWiki.com. There you will search by part number.

Asking $200. Email me at jrogdesigns@gmail.com if interested and to request more pictures. No Trades. Serious inquiries please.

Last edited by jrogdesigns; November 16th, 2017 at 9:11 AM.

Search this Thread