OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 91 Chevy Cheyenne 1500 $400 in Cleveland restoration project/Mechanics special

Search this Thread

Old October 25th, 2018, 11:18 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 Chevy Cheyenne 1500 $400 in Cleveland restoration project/Mechanics special

This was my late Fathers beloved Cheyenne, it was purchased from the dealership back when i was 7! I’m now 34,this truck has a lot of sentimental memories for me but unfortunately i don’t have the funds to restore her like I’d really love to. My condo complex told me i had to get it out of my carport because it didn’t run 😒 it was diagnosed by a mechanic and needs a fuel pump. I’d love to see someone restore this truck and enjoy it or I’d love to just know it was brought back to life. It does run on starting fluid for several seconds. Everything else worked before my mom parked it about 8 months ago. $400 I’m in Cleveland. Please text me 14403410982 I can give you more information and pictures. Figured it was worth a shot to join the forums and see if people are interested in the 90s Cheyenne’s and restoring them.