OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Trade: Alpine stereo with Bose adapter for trade!

Search this Thread

Old July 7th, 2017, 1:46 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alpine stereo with Bose adapter for trade!

I have a alpine touchscreen with navigation and the OS5 Bose, onstar, and steering wheel control module. This will retain everything except sattelite radio. I'm seeking a radio from your Chevy Silverado with RPO code UUI. im willing to trade your stock radio for my stereo, plus 150 dollars to cover my programming fee. I don't like the touch screen and prefer a stock stereo. If you'd like to work something out message me!
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:08 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USAFPROUD

I have a alpine touchscreen with navigation and the OS5 Bose, onstar, and steering wheel control module. This will retain everything except sattelite radio. I'm seeking a radio from your Chevy Silverado with RPO code UUI. im willing to trade your stock radio for my stereo, plus 150 dollars to cover my programming fee. I don't like the touch screen and prefer a stock stereo. If you'd like to work something out message me!
What model is this Alpine? I have RPO UUI headunit that I am looking to upgrade.