OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Fs 1974 true ss nova! Rebuilt 350/350 ac, ps, pb's

Search this Thread

Old May 21st, 2009, 6:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs 1974 true ss nova! Rebuilt 350/350 ac, ps, pb's

What I have is a real Super Sport Nova. The motor and transmission have both been rebuilt and are in excellent working order. Both have less than 250 miles on each. The motor has been bored .20 over it has flat rod pistons, a phase II cam, high volume oil pump, high rise intake with an Edelbrock 600, 202 valve heads, new rod bearings and main bearings, cam bushings, new water pump, new radiator, new fuel pump, blaster coil, aftermarket electronic ignition, and a lot more. It is loaded with AC, power steering, power brakes. The body is in decent shape. It does retain all of its original sheet metal and is very solid. The floors, trunk, fenders, roof, doors, hood, is all extremely solid and in good shape. The drivers side quarter does have a small amount of rust which is hardly noticable but will need to be fixed at some point. The paint is also decent but is chipping in areas and will need to be taken care of at some point. All of the chrome is actually in pretty decent shape and shines up nicely. The interior is also in good shape. The passenger side seat has a couple of small tears but the drivers side seat is perfect. The head liner is also falling and will need to be replaced at some point. The dash also has some cracks but is decent. All of the electrical components through out the Nova are in good working order (wind shield wiper blades, turn signals, lights, interior lights, dash lights, etc.). The Nova is extremely fun to cruise around in and will definitely make any GM enthusiast proud to own it. Please feel free to give me a call with any questions or concerns you might have. Thanks, Shawn 816.308.0351

Here is a link to my Craigslist ad where you can view quite a few photos:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1181545318.html
Attached Thumbnails Fs 1974 true ss nova! Rebuilt 350/350 ac, ps, pb's-dsc02742.jpg  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 7:29 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shawnmid
Here is a link to my Craigslist ad where you can view quite a few photos:
Yeah I'll say. lol... that's a ton of pics.