S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

Interest in Fender Flares?

Search this Thread

Old November 2nd, 2015, 9:30 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interest in Fender Flares?

This is not a for sale thread! I am simply checking to make sure there is interest!

Tomorrow I will be making my first set of fiberglass fender flares for second gen vehicles with the intent to sell them. I wanted to post here to see what type of interest there is. They will be modeled from stock ZR2 flares but will designed to fit 2 door blazers, S10s, and 4 door blazers. I have all three of these vehicles available to test fitment. Unfortunately I do not have a crew cab s10 at my disposal but these flares should fit with some modification.

Bolts will not be provided for attachment, however holes will be drilled in the flare at ideal positions. Some self tapping screws and 3M adhesive should do a good job at holding things in place.

Here are the projected prices:

2nd gen. 2door blazer/s10/jimmy - $200
2nd gen. 4door blazer/jimmy- $300
2nd gen. 2door blazer/s10/jimmy with rivet style* - $275
2nd gen. 4door blazer/jimmy with rivet style* - $375

Prices may vary as labor and materials are used. Paint or bed liner may be added at an additional fee and shipping prices are not included.

Modification may be needed for fitment on some vehicles as previously mentioned. I do not have a crew cab s10 to test fitment and some blazers/jimmys have more trim around the edges than others.

Pictures will be posted within the week. If interested PM me or reply to this thread. I will make an actual for sale thread when the time comes.

*rivet style - a more aggressive looking fender flare with rivets and indentations around the edge

Last edited by benjusa; November 2nd, 2015 at 9:48 AM.