Notices
2007 - 2013 (GMT900) Section for all discussion related to the 2007-2013 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Cabin air temperature wiring

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2017, 8:19 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cabin air temperature wiring

Hey guys, new to the forum here. Recently bought an 07 1500 classic, the truck was a rebuild and whoever rebuilt it decided they didn't need the cabin air sensor in the headliner above the driver, anyways I ordered the sensor and harness because they cut the factory conntector off. But on the replacement connector all 4 wires are grey and And the factory harness has black,brown, white with black strip, and a green wire. So I need to know which color wire goes to each pin on the sensor. I've been all over the Internet and can't seem to find a wiring diagram anywhere. Thanks
Old May 28th, 2017, 9:18 AM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

the headliner inside air temp sensor
4 wires
a-dark green
b-white/black
c-black
d-brown

the connector should be female. with connector facing you, lock at the top, longer nub of the connector on the lower right; the order of the wiring is a b c d reading from left to right
Old May 28th, 2017, 10:05 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the quick reply, just wired it up and it seems to be working right. Nice not having to set the heater on 90 to get any heat out of it