New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New From Saskatchewan

Search this Thread

Old October 21st, 2017, 10:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New From Saskatchewan

Hey all, just picked up a 2017 2500HD about 2 weeks ago. Its and LT with the Z71 package and the Alaskan Package so it came with the offroad tires and the Rubber Floor!!!... So far its been good but its a big change going from my 03 ram 2500 Diesel to this Gas job.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 5:58 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by bhurt
Hey all, just picked up a 2017 2500HD about 2 weeks ago. Its and LT with the Z71 package and the Alaskan Package so it came with the offroad tires and the Rubber Floor!!!... So far its been good but its a big change going from my 03 ram 2500 Diesel to this Gas job.

Nice Chevy pickup!!! Welcome to the forum! I'd probably give it a small lift, 3 inches, if it were mine, but to each his own.

I am a truck driver by trade, but I dont like Diesels in cars. They are OK in Pickups, since they have lots of torque, but gasoline
motors are easier to work on and you dont need to add DEF.

Last edited by oilcanhenry; October 22nd, 2017 at 6:02 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 6:50 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oilcanhenry
Nice Chevy pickup!!! Welcome to the forum! I'd probably give it a small lift, 3 inches, if it were mine, but to each his own.

I am a truck driver by trade, but I dont like Diesels in cars. They are OK in Pickups, since they have lots of torque, but gasoline
motors are easier to work on and you dont need to add DEF.
Hopefully going in this week for a small height adjustment. Nothing major cause I don't want to upgrade tires yet but the dealers gonna hook me up with 2" rear and 4" front to get her nice and level.... plus no warranty issues in the future by going through the dealership.