New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello, new here, some questions...

Search this Thread

Old July 20th, 2018, 1:45 PM
Jnx
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, new here, some questions...

Hi,
I've joined because all my auto knowledge is limited to classic and vintage Jeeps, and I've inherited an HHR. It, of course, decided to quit soon after I inherited it, and I have a few questions about addressing the problems and selling the vehicle. Poor thing's been sitting ignored and waiting for work, and it's a cherry looking little red thing- it's too bad no one's enjoying it. How do I help it find the right home? Apparently no one knows how to drive stick anymore and none of my friends would even take it for free. Where is the appropriate place to post my questions so I can fix the little bugger?
Thanks much!
Old July 20th, 2018, 2:11 PM
CF Monarch

Received 337 Likes on 318 Posts

In the past Chevrolet cars section under Forums there is a HHR section. That would be the place to post questions. I would take it for free if your friends won't!
Old July 20th, 2018, 3:01 PM
Jnx
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! I'll post there.
If I can't get rid of it, I may have to take you up on that! Obviously, if I can get cash for it, that'd be best. 2009- zero rust- too bad it won't run for me.