S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

where does this ground go?

Search this Thread

Old September 23rd, 2018, 1:01 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where does this ground go?

2000 Chevy s10 2.2l ls
So really my question is where does this ground goto, but down below is a lengthy summary of my problems to aide in helping troubleshooting,
So I have been having weird electrical
problems with my s10, the leftblinker indicator flashes quickly while the taillight is also out ( however it will rarely flash normally and the rear lights left side will work again) the abs and brake lights are on, the cabin fan will randomly decide to turn on when it wants and will temporarilyturn off when the break is depressed, also the window wipers intermittently decide to stop working, and the check engine light is on WTH codes PO134 and po171, and the egine takes awhile to crank before starting, now besides the o2 sensor being bad which I will be replacing there's this damn ground connected to all of the dashboard and driver controls wiring harness that has been disconnected by the Previous owner could this be the source of all my electrical problems?
Old September 23rd, 2018, 7:44 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where does that wire originate from?