Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Old August 10th, 2015, 3:19 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:Browse all: Steering & Suspension Guides
Print Wikipost

2002 Electronic Ride Control

Old February 21st, 2017, 8:18 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi jon
I know it been a while since you posted about ride control fix. If you still have that info I would much appreciate if you could share with me
Thanks walter
Old February 28th, 2017, 6:26 PM
CF Beginner

Walter, Tom here, Ttune. I made earlier posts. The issue is typically the ride switch on the dash. Only came with Z71 option to control the magnetic shocks. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. There was another member post where he replaced it with a toggle, however you would need the wiring diagram. I can try to be of further assistance. Thx.
Old March 30th, 2019, 11:41 AM
CF Beginner

Default Requesting wiring information

I have the same issue, have replaced it twice already. Fortunately, I was able to find an aftermarket online for a lot less than OEM. I am going to put a toggle in place this time. Could you send me the information you have on the wiring for a toggle switch.

Thank you,
Jeremy