Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Brighter and Better: Discover the Durability of Lasfit LSplus Series LED Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old November 22nd, 2023, 9:53 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Location: 9155 Archibald Ave Ste. C, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brighter and Better: Discover the Durability of Lasfit LSplus Series LED Bulbs

Lasfit has introduced the LSplus series, our premium product designed to fulfill users' desires for the utmost headlight brightness and durability. This series offers an unparalleled experience with brightness of up to 4500 lumens, providing a beam of light that can cut through darkness and illuminate even the darkest roads. Additionally, the LSplus series incorporates an advanced cooling system, which ensures that the bulbs remain durable even under prolonged use, effectively preventing burnout. With Lasfit's LSplus series, you can enjoy exceptional brightness and long-lasting performance in your headlights.

Supreme Brightness
LED bulbs are known for their brighter light output compared to halogen bulbs, making them a popular choice for vehicle owners who seek to replace their factory halogen bulbs. The LSplus series stands out with its six 80 MIL ultra-bright light beads, covering a large surface area to emit bright lighting without constraints. With a 45W power output and 4500LM per bulb, it is the brightest configuration in Lasfit's product range. It can let you drive confidently on dark roads without any concerns, or savor thrilling nighttime off-road adventures.
In addition, it is equipped with a 360-degree socket, allowing you to adjust the bulb to the perfect beam pattern.

Unrivaled Durability with Superior Heat Dissipation
During the usage of headlight bulbs, heat is generated, and if it cannot be dissipated in a timely manner, it may cause dead light in a short period of time. The LSplus Series is equipped with a 40-inch large ball-bearing fan and a 42-inch large heat sink, which can quickly dissipate the excess heat produced during the operation of the headlight bulb, additionally, it incorporates unique heat conduction equipment such as a 0.8MM copper substrate and a 2.00MM heat transfer tube, thus reducing dead bulbs and prolonging the lifespan. Additionally, the external driver design does not introduce extra heat during the operation of the headlights. You no longer have to worry about spending more money on replacing headlights and can enjoy the enhanced driving experience brought by LED lights with peace of mind.

Easy Installation
Installing the LSplus seires LED bulb is not as cumbersome as you might think,
1) Insert the LED bulb into the light housing
2) Rotate and lock the bulb
3) Content the plug to make it works. Ensure to rotate and lock the bulb to adjust the LED chips facing side to side, 3 to 9 o'clock orientation and remove the dust cover if you have one in the back of the housing.

Feedback on LSplus Series
*The following contents and pictures are authorized by our customers, many thanks to them!

look good and work amazing, definitely will be buying from here again--Christopher Stanczyk(LSplus 9005)

I have the LS/PLUS in my low beams, LA/PLUS in my high beams, and the SWITCHBACKS in my fog lights on my gen 3 tacoma. While not as cheap as most bulbs you can find on Amazon or ebay the money was absolutely well spent. Very nice light projection and distinctive cut off line. You get what you pay for and I am extremely pleased with my purchase and would recommend 100%---kyle Igler(LSplus H11)

Bought low beams and they are much brighter than stock halogen. Fans are quiet on the bulbs and are easily installed. Just have to take the air box out on the passenger side but is easy. Highly recommend these bulbs! Also bought license plate and reverse bulbs and they make the car look much better and a lot brighter backing up at night especially with the reverse camera.---Blake(LSplus H11)

Massive upgrade over stock bulbs. The beam is brighter, wider and longer. Very pleased.---Malik Salameh(LSplus H4)

Please Check It out before Purchasing
  1. Our LED replaces halogen bulbs only. It does not replace HID or LED from factory.
  2. Please double check your factory halogen bulbs in case of purchasing wrong size. If you’re not sure about the factory bulb, please leave the message(vehicle’s Make/Model/Year)
  3. Due to the large heat dissipation fitment that the bottom size of the LSplus is 1.65’’ and the length of the light is 3.15’’, please check whether your headlight housing can accommodate the size.
  4. LSplus series has exterior driver.
If you have any problems with Lasfit LSplus series LED bulbs, feel free to leave a comment.