Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

cherry bomb

Search this Thread

Old June 28th, 2007, 9:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cherry bomb

hey....i am kinda new at this sruff so i need some help...would a cherry bomb sound good on a 1994 chevy sliverado 1500?? would it be loud?? i dont want it to sound stupid or anything..
thanx
Old June 28th, 2007, 9:55 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: cherry bomb

hey, seem like a young kid, Might try to spell correctly, yes it will be loud and sound like crap!
Old July 14th, 2007, 9:32 PM
CF Beginner

flowmaster 40 series..... they sound sooo sweeett.
Old July 14th, 2007, 9:43 PM
CF Beginner

i dont know what they're talkin about. the cherry bombs sound awesome. ive got a set on my 2000 Z71 and i love the sound. i know that ur trucks got a differentengine but it should still sound awesome.the only thing i dont like is that its not loud enough for me. i wanna wake up everyone on my road when i drive by. im about to run straight pipes. a lot cheaper cause u aint gotta buy any muffler.
Old July 19th, 2007, 1:35 AM
CF Beginner

the 40 series is the way to go...cherry bombs are cheap but you get what you pay for...spend the money on flowmaster
Old July 19th, 2007, 3:52 PM
CF Beginner

go with the flowmaster yea ur cherrybomb will be loud but do u have enough money to pay for gas when u only get 6or7 miles to the gallon i also have a 94 silverado and i run dual dynomax superturbos on mine i sounds amazing and it made my gas go up not down i think u should save up for ethier the flowmaster or look around and find a kit that u like u dont need cherrybombs or stright pipes to have a load truck

REDNECK 4 LIFE
Old July 19th, 2007, 5:33 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: ford_bronco_guy

hey, seem like a young kid, Might try to spell correctly, yes it will be loud and sound like crap!

Hey, you may want to try using capitalizations correctly there Einstein.
Old July 20th, 2007, 6:15 AM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: redneck 4 life

go with the flowmaster yea ur cherrybomb will be loud but do u have enough money to pay for gas when u only get 6or7 miles to the gallon i also have a 94 silverado and i run dual dynomax superturbos on mine i sounds amazing and it made my gas go up not down i think u should save up for ethier the flowmaster or look around and find a kit that u like u dont need cherrybombs or stright pipes to have a load truck

REDNECK 4 LIFE
WOW! Was there an end to that sentence??
Old July 20th, 2007, 4:12 PM
CF Beginner

wow a chevy website and everyone here is an english professor!! awesome!!
Old July 20th, 2007, 5:56 PM
CF Junior Member

Here's a nice little email from Mr. RedNeck... Apparently he/she/it doesn't like being corrected.....I'll blurp the extra nice words

"who gives a sh[sm=smiley35.gif]t if i use the correct Punctuation f[sm=smiley35.gif]ck u it's the god dam internet so go f[sm=smiley35.gif]ck off"

Even after my message, he/she/it still doesn't know where to put commas, periods, capitals, etc.

As Foxworthy says, "The definition of redneck is the absence of sophistication". Well....guess he got that one right, the guy really is a REDNECK 4 LIFE[sm=dontgetit.gif].[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Quick Reply: cherry bomb