Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Halo Projector Lights for '93 Chevy Silverado

Search this Thread

Old April 27th, 2009, 4:49 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halo Projector Lights for '93 Chevy Silverado

Has anyone heard anything about these lights? They look pretty cool. I was reading and it says mod's will have to happen but doesn't look like they will. Can anyone help me out?
Old April 27th, 2009, 4:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The halos plug into your parking light harness everything else just plugs into factory harness i heard easy to install im ordering some off of lmctruck.com
Old April 27th, 2009, 5:02 PM
CF Beginner

Thanks. Have you heard anything about them? Whether they're good / bad. Or problems or anything? I'm kinda skeptical because I haven't seen them on many trucks.
Old April 27th, 2009, 5:03 PM
CF Beginner

And by the way. If you like the clear look on all your lights on the front end, there's a great deal off Ebay. All lights on the front (Headlights, Bumber Lights, and Side Markers) all for 135.00 with free shipping. I'm located in California where the seller is and it sounds like it's a great deal and looks like one after searching for them a while.
Old April 27th, 2009, 5:19 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah theres another guy on here who has them(donjuandejohnson) and from the pics and talking to him they are great and easy to install!! Im going to get them i bought the smoke euro lights from the seller off of ebay and i love those so i think ill get the headlights
Old April 27th, 2009, 5:43 PM
CF Beginner

Awesome. Yeah I'm kinda rebuilding my '93 and I want to re-do the font end. Then I'm putting a 4/6 drop on it. Eventually bag it and paint it. I have the same color as you if that's you're truck in the pictures after your posts.
Old April 27th, 2009, 5:56 PM
Super Moderator

Yes it is!!! I like to lift trucks not lower them but its about what you like not other people
Old April 27th, 2009, 5:59 PM
CF Beginner

Mine is a c1500 single cab and short bed. Plus it's just a 2WD. So I would lift it because it's kind of the thing where I'm from but I'd rather be different. Plus it's my dad's truck and he passed away. He always wanted to lower it and things so I'm kinda doing it for my style and in his memory.

Is that truck lifted? I can't tell. My bro's got a 1999 Tacoma with a 4" lift. It's pretty sick. But I hate toyota's. Chevy is the way to go.
Old April 27th, 2009, 6:06 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah its got a 6inch lift and 35s. Yeah its what you like do what you want not what other people tell you to do and if youre dad wanted it lowered then lower it for him!!!!
Old April 28th, 2009, 11:12 AM
CF Beginner

Sounds pretty sick. Have you thought about putting a new grill on your truck? And is your truck oxidizing at all? My hood is horrible.

Quick Reply: Halo Projector Lights for '93 Chevy Silverado