Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Tire monitor service, Service air bag & parking asst off

Old April 17th, 2013, 8:55 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire monitor service, Service air bag & parking asst off

Tire monitor service, Service air bag & parking asst all flash when I crank the truck but not every time. When it does the heated seat and the remote start don't work. Once and only once the ac/heater didn't not work as in the lights were off/ no power but the radio/nav/DVD player all worked. When I turn off the truck and crank it again everything is back to normal. I've had the dealer run a code check (of course when its not doing it because that's how it all ways goes) and there were no codes. Please help!!!
Old April 18th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by AK__21
Tire monitor service, Service air bag & parking asst all flash when I crank the truck but not every time. When it does the heated seat and the remote start don't work. Once and only once the ac/heater didn't not work as in the lights were off/ no power but the radio/nav/DVD player all worked. When I turn off the truck and crank it again everything is back to normal. I've had the dealer run a code check (of course when its not doing it because that's how it all ways goes) and there were no codes. Please help!!!
AK__21,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue with your vehicle. I would like to look into your situation further. Could you please private message me your VIN, name, address, and name of the GM Certified Dealership you are working with? Thank you.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old April 23rd, 2013, 2:40 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do not give any information over the Internet. If you give me an ext. number I can reach you at from the 800 number in my manual I will be more than happy to contact you via phone.

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
AK__21,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue with your vehicle. I would like to look into your situation further. Could you please private message me your VIN, name, address, and name of the GM Certified Dealership you are working with? Thank you.

Erica Tiffany
Old April 24th, 2013, 7:25 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by AK__21
I do not give any information over the Internet. If you give me an ext. number I can reach you at from the 800 number in my manual I will be more than happy to contact you via phone.

AK__21,

I have sent you a PM with my contact information. Thank you.

Erica Tiffany