Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Old July 29th, 2015, 1:41 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Wheels and Tires
Print Wikipost

TPMS system

Old August 9th, 2010, 3:47 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Find someone with a TPMS tool that know how to use it. I bought one for that specific reason. I bought the Tips Tool and it ran me about $300
Old November 21st, 2011, 7:37 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tpms

Hi everyone i been through the same crap most everyone else has with the TPMS not resetting or get to the third tire or so and it time out. Well i thought i would pass on how i got mine to reset hope it helps someone else and save thim some time and money. I found that during the cycle of letting the air out of the tires as is says to do by the book it would never reset did not want to spend big bucks on a reset tool went out and done it again this time i used a valve stem tool and let the air escape out very slowly and BAM it hit everytime i was finished in 5 minutes. There is something about the amount of air thats coming out of the stem that keeps your from from reseting it , hope this helps out i know its been driving me nuts for a couple of days . Good Luck