Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Want To Get Out Of Ford Lease For High Country

Search this Thread

Old March 28th, 2014, 1:14 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want To Get Out Of Ford Lease For High Country

This might not neccersarily the right place to post this so forgive me if it should have gone elsewhere.

I seem to have fallen in love with the Chevy truck brand. After so much research on Ford, Ram, GMC i just feel the Silverado is the way to go.

The High Country is amazing and I really want one. I am not a tradesman, but we do alot of outdoors stuff as a family, fishing Kyacking, photography and I also end up wanting to go somewhere by ford Explorer just cant get to.

I have a problem though. I have 11 months to run on my Ford lease and as anyone who has ever had a ford lease before will tell you, other dealers cant generally get you out of it and into a competitiors brand.

the only way in which I can think of this being the case if is a dealer, deals in both Chevy and Ford. I called once place down in GA and they confirmed they can do it. But thats too far.

I wonder if anyone can advise me on if there are any same owned Ford/Chevy dealers in NJ, prerferbly North NJ or the surrounding New York area?

Also, has anyone every done this kind of thing on a lease before or is it going to cost me?

And the last question..... What kind of lease price can I get over 3 years on a High Country? I dont want to be paying more than $500 per month, which means I may have tto spec down a bit. But hopefully not.

Sorry for all the questions!!
Old March 28th, 2014, 2:44 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please do thorough research on the Chevrolets' and the Active Fuel Management System. I didn't and I wish I had. I haven't had major problems and I hope I have solved mine before I do. There is a recall on the new 2014's and there is a lot of information from people who have had issues with the Active Fuel Management System in older vehicles. I personally think that the system is not worth what is is supposed to be. Too many stories of lifters and valves and such going bad. Using oil and the truck isn't that old. Etc.,,, Otherwise it's an ok vehicle. But so are all the competitors.